Thursday 8 May 2008

Ricci reveals struggle with anorexia

Ricci reveals struggle with anorexia



Hollywood star Christina Ricci has spoken around her fight with anorexia as a adolescent.
The actress admitted that she spent to a fault often clip obsessing o'er her appearance and that she was unable to savor her achiever whilst growing up.
Ricci told US TV demonstrate Entertainment Tonight: "I was a adolescent sledding through adolescence and at 1 item I had a little anorexia stage and then I variety of ballooned. I feel my physical structure now is the adult Christina and it's what I should have got come to a long time ago if I hadn't been fuck around with my body so a lot.
"I was also occupy intellection about my pelt or my weight or the clothes I was wearing alternatively of just enjoying it and locution, 'I can't believe I convey to be here. This is awesome and I'm release to go through it.'"
The 27-year-old added that she had today learned non to worry more or less her figure, saying: "The more weight you give your criticisms, the more it's loss to affect you. Self-love is unnecessary.
"I'm the vainest person approximately simply I have found a fashion to lease that go so I can just have fun. You really have to have a conclusion in living that you're non going to be crippled by your insecurities."